[vc_row][vc_column width=”1/6″][/vc_column][vc_column width=”2/3″][ultimate_heading alignment=”left”]
What is Spiritual Counselling?
Spiritual Counselling is a form of therapy that looks at life through a spiritual lens. It is a robust and holistic approach that combines many techniques and tools that give a deeper understanding of your nature and path on this planet.
With the help of numerology and other ancient approaches, we will reveal your vibrational make – your strengths, weaknesses, and potentials, your Soul’s urges and the qualities you possess to follow them. You will see how the ‘vibrational program’ encoded in your birth date guides and influences your state of mind, desires and behaviours.
Applying Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) philosophy, we will trace your energy imbalances that cause weaknesses in your organs, mind, and emotions. We will examine how the energy gets distributed throughout your body via the acupuncture meridians and other energy centres. You will quickly learn to draw links between excess and lack of vital energy in an organ and your physical and mental health.
From the metaphysical anatomy viewpoint, you will experience firsthand links between your health issues and specific feelings and emotions. You will learn to feel your physical dis-ease, define and understand the underlying emotion and cognitive processes attached to it. You’ll discover, and experience, how you can change the physical expression such s pain by changing the frequency of emotion.
Is Spiritual Counselling for you?
If you have answered Yes to one or more questions, this mode of therapy may be for you:
- Do you think that there is more to life than meet the eye?
- Do you feel stuck or unfulfilled and don’t know why?
- Are you suffering from depression?
- Would you like to experience a more profound love for yourself and others?
- Do you want to know how to create better relationships?
- I have a particular issue that I want help with
- Have you lost someone close and dear to you?
- Have you tried conventional treatments without success?
- Do you feel a calling to transform yourself and your life?
- Do you suffer from social anxiety?
- Have you been abused, abandoned or betrayed?
- Are you seeking help with your fears, emotions or traumatic memories?
- Are you an empath and want to know how to live and work with that?
- Do you feel blocked in relationships?
- Do you seek to understand who you are and your Soul purpose?
- Are you dealing with change or need to make a life-changing decision and need support with that?
- Have you been reading self-development or new age literature, but don’t know how to use the knowledge?
- Are you experiencing a state of consciousness expansion and look for help with understanding and working with this?
- Have you undergone a spiritual awakening and want to explore what it means for you and what’s next?
- Are you drawn to the idea of awakening and want to connect deeper with that?
- Have you experienced a challenging experience of spirituality, spiritual awakening or crisis, or negative energies and need urgent help?
What to expect from a Spiritual Counselling session?
We will work on healing your current life issues through simple techniques and processes aligned with and guided by your Higher Self. In this process of healing the past, you will feel more grounded and connected to the present, gaining a fuller picture of that what is. We will dissolve negative patterns, limiting beliefs, emotional traumas, outstanding conflicts, sabotaging programming, fears, damaging emotions, toxic relationships in a way that suits your vibrational make.
Your healing will come from the place of its origin, where issues first rose. Bringing up and dissolving multiple layers of trauma and suffering, we will be revealing more and more of your inner light. As you begin to release and access more of this light, you align with your innate nature – the authentic You. You will discover your inherent freedom, power, and wisdom, and deep and intimate love for yourself and others.
I will be honoured to assist you in this transformational journey with love, compassion, and joy. My highest goal is to help you restore your connection to your Divine nature and unlock your natural abilities to love, be happy, fearless, expansive, and free.
Life Purpose Discovery
What Is Life Purpose?
Your life purpose consists of the central motivating aims of your life. It is the reason you get up in the morning.
Purpose can guide life decisions, influence behaviour, shape goals, offer a sense of direction, and create meaning. Some people see life purpose as heir vocation – the meaningful, satisfying work. For others, their purpose lies in their responsibilities to their family or friends. Others seek meaning through spirituality or religious beliefs. Some people may find their purpose clearly expressed in all these aspects of life.
The purpose will be unique for everyone; what you identify as your path may differ from others. What’s more, your drive can shift and change throughout life in response to your own experiences, evolving priorities and fluctuations. We will explore it through various exercises and techniques, including numerology, life analysis, body-mind feedback, guided meditation, and some other methods.
Questions that may come up when you reflect upon your life purpose are:
- Who am I?
- Why am I here?
- Where do I come from?
- Where do I go from here?
Spiritual Mentoring for Therapists
What is Spiritual Mentoring?
Mentoring and Spiritual Mentoring has evolved organically from working with many complementary therapists as my clients.
Over the years, I have mentored many alternative medicine practitioners – each one of them at different stages of their spiritual learning and evolution. Together, we have worked on personal issues, concepts of spirituality, the Self, the world and the universe.
These spiritual mentoring sessions are extremely educational and challenging. They will push the boundaries of your conscious mind to its extremes.
The role of a Spiritual Mentor
In general, a mentor is a person who guides, instructs, or helps another in the process of gaining knowledge, understanding, or skills.
A spiritual mentor’s role is to communicate their experiential spiritual understanding to another. It is a subtle process, unlike teaching a skill. It is not a purely mental exercise. In this process, the right keys need to be stroke to evoke resonance in the recipient. The seeker may have a broad knowledge of spiritual principles and truths, yet can still lack personal experience. So spiritual mentor offers their experiential understanding as a frame of reference.
It may seem that there is a subtle distinction between the role of a spiritual teacher and a regular teacher, but there is a vast difference. The regular teacher usually has something specific to transmit, and there is often an implied expectation that the student will have expanded their understanding when the teaching is complete. On the contrary, the spiritual teacher helps reveal what is already present in the student. It is a process where the awareness of what IS grows and expands through personal experience.
How does Spiritual Mentoring work?
Together, we will look into the most fundamental concepts – oneness, consciousness, energies, their frequency, ancient interpretations of extrasensory experiences, reincarnation and research into the near-death experiences, the power of letting go and love. We will learn how we react to different energies around us and about our energetic and vibrational make. We will trace thoughts to their manifested physical counterparts and talk about the phenomenon’s dynamics and underlying processes, amongst many other issues.
We will explore these and other concepts through understanding and experience, through discussion, mindfulness, work with energies and vibrational medicine, meditation, and other means.
What can Spiritual Mentoring help with?
- You will get help with getting unstuck if you are experiencing emotional or creative blockages
- You will learn about your nature as a spiritual being having a human experience on this planet at this particular time and dimension
- Together, we will answer such questions as: Who am I? Why am I having this particular experience at this time? What can I do to improve my life and have more joy?
- We will uncover your hidden talents and potential.
- We will find and discuss your life purpose, or calling, and how to align yourself with it.
- I will help you develop your abilities further.
- We will uncover limiting beliefs, thoughts, and behaviours that keep you from achieving your highest potential
- You will learn new approaches to self-healing and self-development, which you can then apply in your practice with your clients
- And much more…