I am a German national, born in the former Soviet Union.
After years of travelling, living and working in several countries, I settled in Scotland, almost two decades ago. Now happily living in the beautiful Scottish Highlands; I call this place my home.
Before deciding to completely dedicate my life to the healing and coaching work, I worked in various fields: as a university tutor in Uzbekistan, in project controls in oil and gas in Scotland, on a military training base in Germany, in management and retail in the former Soviet Union and Israel among others.
I studied and trained in several countries. In various academic fields in Uzbekistan, Germany, and the UK. In the Peruvian jungle, I explored different states of consciousness with the help of shamans. Sufis in Uzbekistan taught me how to harness and mould energies for healing. Healers in Israel introduced me to the world of metaphysics.
Over the years, I have developed many skills, including sensitivity to subtle expressions of our reality. But, my main gift is, probably, my ability to understand and empower people. Even as a child I could impart a sense of clarity, inner strength, determination, and an ‘I can do it’ attitude to people I met.
I draw my insights from the science of human personality, psychology, numerology, metaphysics, and inner guidance to allow people a deeper and broader perspective. Sometimes expanded consciousness is all that is needed to initiate a healing journey.
Many of my clients have been able to heal from their issues to our shared joy.
However, sometimes, a successful outcome doesn’t mean a complete recovery of a physical body.
Sometimes, I am here to share my knowledge and findings with you, empower and support you on your journey.
When working on any issue, I use an integrative approach, consisting of elements of several different therapies aligned with, and enhanced by each other.
My work is focused on promoting a state of balance and alignment in my clients by integrating all parts within the person’s body, soul, and psyche and helping them find equilibrium.
I have observed that true healing usually takes place on many levels, including physical, mental, emotional and spiritual. Often, when a client comes to me with a physical issue, we find a psychological or even spiritual underlying cause.
Therefore, we may treat the digestive tract as our primary focus, but the client will also recover from anxiety, gain a sense of direction and purpose, and feel more relaxed as a result of therapy.
This works in reverse, too. Someone coming to find their purpose in life, better their relationships or emotional state, may see that their physical health also improves, as they achieve a more balanced state of being.
- Master of Science in Mental Health Psychology [The University of Edinburgh, UK]
- Master of Letters in Middle East Security [Aberdeen University, UK]
- Bachelor of Arts in Languages, Literature, and Cultures and Islamic Law [Leipzig University, Germany & Manchester University, UK]
Doctorate in Alternative Medicines (India)
with the focus on:
- Counselling and Psychotherapy
- Radiesthesia and Radionics
- CBT (Cognitive-Behavioural Therapy with Dr Sokol)
- NLP Coaching
- Counselling for chronic illness
- Emotion-Focused Therapy
- Grief and Bereavement Counselling
- Grief Recovery Method (Grief Recovery Institute)
- Helping Children with Loss (Grief Recovery Institute)
- Treatment & Management of Personality Disorders (W. Lester, Ph.D. approach)
- Neuro-linguistic Programming (NLP)
- Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) & Matrix Re-imprinting
- Vibrational Medicine and dowsing (Scottish School of Vibrational Medicine)
- Reiki Master-Teacher
- Aromatherapy (Glasgow College)
- Medical Intuitive
- Sufi training in energy healing (Uzbekistan)