I was born in the former Soviet Union. Almost two decades ago, after years of travelling, I settled in Scotland. Now living in the beautiful Scottish Highlands, I call this place my home.
Before deciding to dedicate my life to the healing and coaching work altogether, I worked in various fields: as a university tutor in Uzbekistan, in project controls in oil and gas in Scotland, on a military training base in Germany, management and retail in the former Soviet Union and Israel among others.
I studied and trained in various academic and spiritual fields. My mainstream education is in languages, psychology, and politics. I explored different states of consciousness with the help of shamans in the Peruvian jungle. Sufis in Uzbekistan taught me how to harness and mould energies for healing. Healers and teachers in the UK and Israel expanded my experience of metaphysics.
I draw my insights from the science of human psychology, numerology, metaphysical anatomy, energy healing modalities, and my inner guidance. I use many healing techniques, but strongly believe that an expanded consciousness is often all that is needed to unlock the healing process.
I am here to help on your journey when you are ready.
When working on any issue, I use an integrative approach consisting of elements of several different therapies aligned with and enhanced by each other.
My work is focused on promoting balance and alignment in my clients by integrating all parts within the person’s body, soul, and psyche and helping them find equilibrium.
I have observed that healing usually occurs on many physical, mental, emotional and spiritual levels. Often, when a client comes to me with a physical issue, we find a psychological or spiritual underlying cause.
Therefore, we may treat the digestive tract as our primary focus, but the client will also recover from anxiety, gain a sense of direction and purpose, and feel more relaxed due to therapy.
This works in reverse, too. Someone coming to find their purpose in life, better their relationships or emotional state, may see that their physical health improves as they achieve a more balanced state of being.
- Master of Science in Mental Health Psychology [The University of Edinburgh, UK]
- Master of Letters in Middle East Security [Aberdeen University, UK]
- Bachelor of Arts in Languages, Literature, and Cultures and Islamic Law [Leipzig University, Germany, Manchester University, UK, Tashkent University, Uzbekistan]
Doctorate in Alternative Medicines (India)
with the focus on:
- Counselling and Psychotherapy
- Radiesthesia and Radionics
- CBT (Cognitive-Behavioural Therapy)
- NLP Coaching
- Counselling for chronic illness
- Emotion-Focused Therapy
- Grief and Bereavement Counselling
- Grief Recovery Method
- Helping Children with Loss
- Treatment & Management of Personality Disorders
- Neuro-linguistic Programming (NLP)
- Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) & Matrix Re-imprinting
- Vibrational Medicine and dowsing
- Reiki Master-Teacher
- Medical Intuitive
- Sufi training in energy healing