Life Coaching in West Lothian, Scotland
What Is Life Coaching?
Life Coaching is a different process from consulting, mentoring, advice, therapy, or counselling. It addresses specific personal projects, business successes, general conditions and transitions in the client’s personal life, relationships or profession by examining what is going on right now, discovering what your obstacles or challenges might be, and choosing a course of action to make your life be what you want it to be.
How Does Life Coaching Work?
The Intense Life Coaching Weekly Format is as follows:
- A weekly coaching consultation – 60-90 minutes (face-to-face or Skype, WhatsApp, Messenger, Telephone)
- An additional catch-up call per week
- Unlimited Email/SMS support, including additional materials, shared each week.
- Random monitoring calls to check progress, as required
This Life Coaching program is offered in 4 weekly blocks, priced £395
What Is Your Role in This Process?
Life Coaching is a designed alliance between your coach and you where the coaching relationship continually gives all the power back to you. I believe that you know the answers to every question or challenge you may have in your life, even if those answers appear to be obscured, concealed or hidden inside.
My skills are about knowing the right questions to ask and having the right tools and techniques to empower you to find those answers within yourself.
You, are the only expert in your entire life who truly knows who you are and what you need. You are the only expert who can recognize what is best for you. As your coach, I will help you discover what your own personal “best” might be.
Every day we make choices to do or not do many things. These choices may range from profound to trivial and each one has an effect that makes our lives more fulfilling or less fulfilling, more balanced or less balanced, that make our process of living more effective or less effective. Life coaching helps you learn how to make choices that create an effective, balanced and fulfilling life.
I help you connect your head and your heart in a way that transforms your passion for your dreams into action for your life.
What Are my Skills and Experience?
I have over a decade of experience in successfully treating, motivating, coaching, and supporting people from many walks of life, including businessmen and women, owners of large companies, artists, students, parents, couples, and many others.
My varied and rich work experience is in many countries and fields, including teaching at a university (ex USSR), working in large international corporations (ex USSR, Israel, and Scotland), training soldiers (Germany), successfully treating physical and psychological issues for over a decade (Scotland), having my own successful business at seventeen (ex USSR) and over the past ten years (Scotland), being a mother and a wife, successfully completing several universities in three different countries (Uzbekistan, Germany, UK), with qualifications in Project controls and Management, to name just a few.
For more information, please read the About Me page
What Are Possible Focus-Subjects of Life Coaching?
There is no limit to the subject of our focus together. Examples are:
- Confidence, Self Worth & Self Esteem
- Loving Relationships that Work – partners, children, relative, friends, and others
- Career Change – Creating or Choosing Workplaces that Work
- The Mastery of Balance – Juggling a Life
- Self Care – Getting Your Own Needs Met
- Living Your Purpose
- Hot Buttons – Managing Anger, Upsets, Frustration and Stress
- Managing Grief, Loss, Sadness and Change
- Connection Parenting
- Self & Identity – Surviving the Oppressive Over-Culture
- Artists – Creativity & Art
- Business People – Owners and Managers of Established Businesses and Business Starters
- Food, Nutrition, & Optimal Health
- Life Purpose and Talents
- Natural Living
- Managing Health Issues